Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Theme Song


Today's WEGO challenge is what theme song would you have for your blog or health focus?



Man playing guitar on the beach

Jeremiah 29:11" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Lord, today I will praise You.
I will praise You.
You, Lord, and You alone will I praise.
I lift up Your name, holy and worthy of all praise

You, oh Lord, have blessed me,
Loved me,
Treasured me,
 You, oh Lord, You alone have saved me.
I was lost but You found me
I was broken but You healed me
I was stranded in a pit of self-destruction,
But You, oh Lord, You saved me.

Lord, today I will praise You.
I will praise You.
You, Lord, and You alone will I praise.
I lift up Your name, holy and worthy of all praise

You, oh Lord, are worthy of all honor and praise.
You alone are worthy.
You are my salvation.
My hope.
My all in all.

Lord, today I will praise You.
I will praise You.
You, Lord, and You alone will I praise.
I lift up Your name, holy and worthy of all praise


You, oh Lord, have blessed me,
Loved me,
Treasured me.

Lord, today I will praise You.
I will praise You.
You, Lord, and You alone will I praise.
I lift up Your name, holy and worthy of all praise

My theme song could only be one of praise because in the midst of the storms of this life, Jesus has held firm and loved me in spite of me.

1 comment: