Sunday, April 8, 2012

Best Conversation

A group of men talking

The WEGO 30 Day Health Challenge for today was to write about the best conversation I had this week.

Since I talk quite a bit, this one was a little bit hard for me. I have had quite a few good conversations.

Mine for this week was a short and simple little conversation but it meant the world to me.

It happened just a little earlier today. My husband drove to the store and the dog and I rode along.

Dennis caught me by the hand.

I smiled at him. "My best friend."

"First and foremost. You were my friend first. I just liked you when I first met you."

I squeezed his hand. "I love you."

He gave me his sweet smile and said, "I love you too."

Such a simple conversation. One we've had millions of times but it always brings a smile to my face. 

I hope you have a blessed week.



photo credit: pedrosimoes7 via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment